MouseBits
December 15, 2018, 06:48:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to add album artwork onto a track  (Read 2726 times)
robnshell18

Email
« on: September 21, 2011, 11:13:35 am »

Hey folks!  I've got numerous tracks that have awesome photos & artwork attached to them that rotate through my iPod and have wondered, how do you attach artwork onto a track?  I've looked through Windows and have come up with nothing.  So, I'm hoping some of you knowledgable people can help me out with this  Wink

Thanks in advance!
witttiger93

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 12:06:57 pm »

If I understand your question correctly, I believe all you need to do in iTunes is highlight the tracks in your playlist you want associated with a given image and then drag and drop that image into the artwork viewer (lower left corner of the iTunes window).

You can also assign artwork to a single track through the "Get info" option in the flyout menu (left-click a track listing) and going to the "Artwork" tab.

eyore
V.I.P.

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 12:54:39 pm »

I don't have an iPad but I suspect that it's the application and not Windows or the PC that deals with this (it was in Musicmatch anyway). That doesn't work on Win7 so I'm still figuring out the replacements.
On there (the options or properties bit) there was a tab to affix a photo and you just browsed to it.
See if this helps:
http://ask.metafilter.com/27440/How-can-I-automatically-get-album-covers-for-music-on-my-ipod

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
piratesfan

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 03:09:20 pm »

If you are talking about adding/changing album cover artwork, I use MediaMonkey. It allows you to change what is called metadata.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: